Bavk with a brand new single, sound and style is the incredible Giulia who took time from her busy schedule of promotions to speak with Music Promotions about her new music, full interview is below.
Your new single Trippin Out is in a new direction from your previous music was this a natural moving on into a new sound or something more?
1) this was definitely a new move into a different sound, but also it came very naturally, i was running one day and all of the sudden i felt like writing a song about letting go and that sensual tension between 2 people when they first meet.
Is Trippin Out a good indication of your future releases?
2) well yes and no. of course is relevant to my album, but i think the other songs on the album are more positive and touch different topics.. such as me growing as a woman, or felling free, or still wanting to be selfish and also it touches a lot of experiences with the gay community.
Do you have an new album ready for release?
3) yes of course.. we are ready to be related soon after as the first single is released on the 16TH of june
What was the inspiration behind this song?
4) just a random experience between two souls that are very attracted one to an other and feel that tension in the air and those first moments when you lay eyes on each other and you feel almost dizzy.
You have the Coffee House sessions tour this June what can we expect from your set?
5) for sure some of my new songs and some good old ones 🙂
What has been your most memorable live performance so far?
6)probably opening for anastacia and white lies last year.
Have you any summer tours planned alongside the coffee houses sessions?
7) we atre planning summer festivals and gay prides. can’t wait!!!!!!
Thank you for the interview.